I haven’t joined this linky in a while, and thought it was about time to! Spring is here now and things are changing. I am going to be blogging every day (except Sunday’s) in April and I thought it worth starting now with the constant posting. So enjoy today’s entry, I look forward to seeing you a lot over the next month!
Note: This post contains mention of death towards the end.
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I would say so, it is getting warmer outside (and in), people are wearing less coats and more dresses and a lot of people are in a better mood now. I’d say that would be my favourite thing, the start of people feeling better.
2. Besides the weather, what’s put a spring in your step recently?
I have some time off of work! So this past few days I spent at my mums, which was lovely. It was good to see her and spend time with her on her birthday.
3. How does Easter impact you?
It doesn’t dramatically impact me per se. I like the chocolate?
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing…
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you’re rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it’s rotten?
Probably the ice cream cone. I love my ice cream!
5. What’s something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
6. Do you feel underappreciated? In what way?
I used to a lot. Not so much now, I am very lucky in my life and have a lot of people I love around me. I perhaps do a little with my volunteering work, but not so much from the people who take part, rather the odd person who is involved in organising that I won’t mention.
7. What’s something you’d build if you knew how?
A gaming PC. For certain.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is with a heavy heart I must say my Auntie Lynn passed away on Monday. She wasn’t my auntie by blood or marriage, but as my old babysitter and one of my mum’s best friends, she meant a lot to my family and I. I will miss her a lot, as will many others, but at least now she will be with her husband and her son, both of whom went before her.
To join the link up, click here, share your answers to the hodgepodge!